Skip to content
DIFTV: Dynamic Information Flow Tracking on RISC-V
By: Kejun Chen, Yier Jin
- A framework to detect the software attacks at run-time.
- Implemented as a coprocessor which attached to the RISC-V processor core Rocket-Chip.
- The committed instructions will be sent to the coprocessor for further analyzing.
- The security check policy is customized based on the custom RISC-V instructions.
- The related information flow will be check according to the customized security policy.
- The work is partially supported by the National Science Foundation (NSF / CNS, 1801599, NSF / CCF, 2019283)